First thing's first before anything:)
I know it's late for this and it's the middle of mid-years (for once I'm choinging (er- even if it's only a day before))
anyway.
CHOIR GOT A GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need I say more?
No I want to say more *.*
GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!!!!!
yay:D
it's a bit late to talk about what happened so yeah...
but thanks ede for the high-class dinner!!!;DD
anw, random quiz time!!!
I'm too lazy to tag anyone so just do it if you want to:) hee
True/ False
Q:Been arrested?
Ans: False
Q:Do you like someone?
Ans: Is Nino counted?
Q:Held a snake?
Ans: False (sounds cool)
Q:Been suspended from school?
Ans: False
Q:Sang karaoke?
Ans: Don't remind me about the $6 snacks at Kbox (the few sec for choirsters shld know)
Q:Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do it?
Ans: All the time!
Q:Laughed until you started crying?
Ans: I tried (and failed)
Q:Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Ans: False
Q:Kissed in the rain?
Ans: False lol
Q:Sang in the shower?
Ans: True
Q:Sat on a roof top?
Ans: False
Q:Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Ans: False
Q:Broken a bone?
Ans: False
Q:Shaved your head?
Ans: False ew
Q:Played a prank on someone?
Ans: True
Q:Shot a gun?
Ans: False errrr
Q:Donated blood?
Ans: I think I want to:(
Just be 100% truthful.
LAST PERSON
1)You hung out with?
Ans: Qing and Vic
2)You texted?
Ans: Fion
3)You were in a car with?
Ans: Yujian and parents o.o
4)Went to the movies with?
Ans: Shalyn and Ede
5)Person you went to shop with?
Ans: Can't remember...haven't shopped in a long time
6)You talked on the phone?
Ans: Dad
7)Made you laugh?
Ans: Vic (or maybe Ms Wassan?? Lol)
8)You hugged?
Ans: Eileen (cute little girl <3)
PANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1)Sun or Moon?
Ans: Er what?
2)Winter or Fall?
Ans: Fall
3)Left or Right?
Ans: Right (handed?)
4)Sunny or Rainy?
Ans: Cloudy :P
5)Where do you live?
Ans: Earth (crap *.*)
6)Club or Pub?
Ans: What?
7)Are there 1 or 2 person who you can always trust or rely on?
Ans: Guess so
8)Do you want to get married?
Ans: yep xD
9)Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Ans: Both. When I can't twirl, I cut)
10)What time is it?
Ans: Tiger time! Okay it's 6:30pm omg time to bathe!!
11)Are you afraid of commitment?
Ans: Depends
12)What is your greatest hope/wishes?
Ans: Eh. can't say.
14)Current mood?
Ans: Studious manns! How rare is that??? (and yet I'm blogging)
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1)Kissed someone?
Ans: Nope
2)Sang?
Ans: Of cos!
3)Listened to music?
Ans: Duh
4)Danced crazy?
Ans: No, obviously. gosh.
5)Cried?
Ans: Nope.
6)Like someone you cant have?
Ans: NINO.
FIRSTS
1)Who was your first prom date?
Ans: No prom
2)Who was your first roomate?
Ans: None
3)What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Ans: I will die drinking wine. It's gross.
4)What was your first car?
Ans: Er likeI don't have one??
5)When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
Ans: Last year.
6)Who was your first grade teacher?
Ans: Mrs Law? What's her name? I can only rmb from P2 onwards:P
7)Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Ans: Korea!:D
8)When you snuck out of your house?
Ans: Never. I love my house.
9)Who was your first best friend?
Ans: Jodie? I can't remember who she is but I remember her name =X I think it was Nursery...o.o
10)Who is your best friend?
Ans: FriendS maybe. Choirsters, DCs
11)Who was your first sleepover?
Ans: Xueting (cousin when I was 3 o.o is that counted?)
12)Who is the first person you called when you have a bad day?
Ans: No one.
13)Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or groomsmaid?
Ans: None
14)What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
Ans: Switch off the friggin' alarm clock. (no my yellow alarm clock that Nick Liu has is cute ><)
15)First tattoo or piercing?
Ans: 9.
16)First celebrity?
Ans: Avril Lavigne.
17)First crush?
Ans: Can't remember...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
私の物語 at
6:17 PM