Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!
I WAS REALLY HAPPY THIS BIRTHDAY:DDDDD


People I want to thank:) :

Sam, Sueng, Jinger, Yuanzhen and Maddie-

FOR THE GREAT CAKE! (and the surprise haha:))
the cookies and booklet sort of thing was totally random. Seriously.
and just to add that I don't like getting food for my birthday (cake's an exception:D) cos I won't be able to keep them (yes I am surprisingly sentimental =.=)
but I loved the cake:D
today I brought cake for Sam and she fed me! LOL.
Two goofy ppl eating a piece of cake during recess~ xD
so thankies everyone!!

Felicia, Ede, Yunxian, Zixin, Huimin and Tab-

FOR THE CD!!!! (and the surprise too! Haha:))
everone's full of surprises yesterday
I really really got a shock when you guys actually gave me what I've been saving up like crazy for! Seriously~:D
I was really surprised when you all suddenly started singing Happy Birthday
(I was toatally caught unware haha)
and then Arashi's time album suddenly appeared in front of my face!!!
the process is too troublesome to explian liao so I'm skipping that part :P
(omg I'm listening to my fave song in the album now)
I was really really surprised
My reaction is already very big okay??
I'm so touched T.T I can't believe that I finally have it lor
thankies to you guys too!!! xoxo lol

Leeqing and Vic

FOR THE SMS~! (about the $10)
They sent me an sms saying that it was a "redemption sms" and that I was supposed to "present the sms to Vic and Leeqing to redeem my S$10 CD fund" (cos I wanted Arashi's Beautiful Days limited ed)
it was so cute that I started smiling to my phone (weird o.o)
To think that totally unsentimental ppl like you guys (muhaha!) will do this kind of thing too:))
Thanks!!:D

And to the many others-
Shalyn: the card was ADORABLE:D
Those who say that they are going to give me belated presents lol.
Those who sent brithday smses:))
and of cos those who wished me happy birthday in any other way:D
Nicole's gonna put my pic on her blog o.o I bet it looks weird (my pic I mean) haha:)))