Thursday, May 7, 2009


YAY my little Taiwanese cutie has FINALLY realeased an album!:DDDD
A Chord's album's called 雖然很芭樂 which is a kawaii name
for an album full of kawaii songs
with a very kawaii MV:D
BUT
his hair is OMG.

AFROS. Wow.
What's with the afro-ic hair???
Afros are so not cute okay =.=
When Tab told me I almost fell off my chair
But the songs are nice:DD
so I think I'll still buy it
and hope that he'll change his hair soon
_________________________________________________
MYEs are so crap that I won't say anything else
I'll be wallowing in the corner as usual growing my mushrooms
especially for chem which I COMPLETELY didn't study
like wow I think I can get 20/80
I really calculated.
I can't believe I didn't study chem
even though I'm slack but not that slack until I don't study something at all for MYs
*wallows in grief at MYEs and A Chord's afro* :((((((