hi everyone.
first day of school.
hooray! -.-
today, I shall talk about the downsides and upsides of my SAD SAD day
lol
downside: First day of school.
First thing we did was to listen to Mr Foo and Mr Ng talk until my butt hurt.
REALLY. boo
upside: Mr Joel Chan is our form! YAY!^^
downside: Ms Goh's not gonna teach us anymore. BOO!!! T.T
upside: Isabel bought me sweets! Yay~
downside: Evil Jie Jun aka. CHAIR CHIN kept stealing my sweets. BOO!
upside: I'm going to force him one day to pay me for all the sweets (I'm currently suffering from severe financial crisis) oh and there's no CIP rep this year yay!!!
downside: Chair Chin asked Isabel to swap his Treasurer position for Isabel's cleanliness rep.
FYI, cleanliness rep is the sway-est thing to be ><
Then SOMEHOW chair chin go tell Mr Chan I wan be cleanliness *faints*
Oh wait before that her say I want be treasurer =.=
upside: Shalyn say she swap position with me and be cleanliness rep YAY~
UTTER DOWNSIDE: SHALYN IS THE VICE-CHAIR. ^&#$%
upside: but hey, vice-chair dun need to write letters of explanation when our class cleanliness get D. Plus nobody listens to you when you tell them to clean up.
downside: I DIDN'T WANT ANY POSITION THIS YEAR!!! LET ALONE VICE-CHAIR!
I'm gonna strangle that evil chair chin!!!!!!!!!! DX
Friday, January 2, 2009
私の物語 at
8:19 PM