Saturday, December 27, 2008

hey everyone!! :DD
I still have to be in my christmasy mood bcos I celebrating christmas on 3rd Jan
YAY!!
=.=
no I din type wrongly
It's true
like when school starts I celebrate christmas
cos my aunt and family went to New Zealand so they weren't free to celebrate on 24 Dec
so my christmas eve was =.=
I spent the whole time at home facing the comp
or what my mum refers to as 'The Box".
...actually she didn't really say that.
but the point is I'm just doing what I do at home everyday -.-
since I'm a super slacker
I didn't do any studying
but somehow I can't bring myself to study T.T
I am a super duper slacker!!
YAY
I looked through my blog and I realised I very long never post about Arashi liao
aiyo I'm a bad fan
hehe
so I shall express my <3>

KYAA~ I'm so proud of my nino-kun for singing Niji!
AHHH!!!
I want to play it too but it has 5 flats
like wow
so hard x.x
so as usual I got my personal jukebox (xD) yunxian to play it after monday's choir
and me and fel were totally 迷倒-ed by the beautiful sound:)))
(credits to yunxian too of cos^^)
所谓的 good + good = super good! (okay I invented that. I'm getting very lame today)
I wonder if I can get more Arashi stuff this christmas on 3rd Jan...:DD



anw, me and lee qing just set up a blog shop!
links at sidebar or if you're lazy, here: THEWHITESHOP!
COME VISIT!
but honestly the things there are not really very interesting
since there're stuff that I don't want
(but the Vampire Knight calender is interesting! Go see^^)
and more importantly,
you can sell your stuff there if you don't want them~!
yes you get $$$ for that
so go see okaay!
please!
お願いします!
anw if you've seen it
still can go back and see cos I'm always adding stuff:)
my house is like a junkyard literally >,<
みんな, GO SEE HOR.