Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BEHOLD!! The beauty of typing!
Okay I'm just feeling really handicapped by the fact that I can't shout cos of my sore throat
WHICH caused me to lose my voice.
The worst bit is that it happened to be on the day that we learnt a new song.
called..."The Word Game Song"?
I think so arh.
it's super difficult but super nice!! :DDDD
ALSO, on friday we have the usual CNY performance thingy
WHICH NO ONE CAN EVER HEAR.
But hey, I just realised that we get points for that so I have no complains~

REMEMBER SAMANTHA!
When I wave at you while your backstage before embarrassing myself,
I get 1 point okay??
Muhaha. -.-
I doubt that she even reads this =.=
Not that I can even SING with this voice
which Felicia disgustingly describes as SEXY *faints*
excuse me while I go and barf in the corner
*puke puke*
okay back:)

I can't stand this voice liao.
Lucky today Yanru help say 'class stand' when Zen was not around
or everyone including the Bhutan people (is that how to spell it?) will hear my 'sexy' husky voice *faints again*
EWWW.
_____________________________________
Just went to WJP's blog. (wang jian ping aka. wang lao shi)
It is HONTOUNI KAWAII NE~!
It's really funny the way she writes it
and the comments are kawaii too xD
but I read chinese until want die~
GASP! I forgot to write about Joel Chan (okay MR Joel Chan's) birthday!
paiseh but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
J. Chan rocks my life. xDDD
Gosh I just realised that J. Chan also meant Jackie Chan o.o
okay on my birthday I shall wish this J. Chan happy birthday too
since he has the same birthday as me~
______________________________________
Today we had an essay test
WHICH I FLOPPED.
My brain was so dead that everything was incoherent
and I eneded up writing a story so long that I had difficulty ending it within the time constrains
so my ending was like so abrupt *tsk tsk*
aiyo.
okay I think I crap too much today le bb!:)