Friday, July 18, 2008

NOOOOOOOOO.
My blog is dying *faints and dies*
ARGHHH.
but I have time to revive it ><
SIGHHH.
ok zi xin made me do sth. some quiz thing.
01. What do you need my friends to be?
Fun ppl tt I can trust even when they isolate me (IRONY) like DCs!!!!
02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
J.A.P.A.N. LIKE DUHH.
03. What’s your favorite thing to do?
DOING THIS. (as in playing the comp but not doing this quiz -.-)
04. Do you think money can buy happiness?
If it buy me a ticket to see L/A Chord/James Borne + MOST IMPORTANTLY, ZERO then YES
05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
It's top secret~~
06. Do you prefer a kiss or a hug?
depends on who it's from right...??? I mean I dun kiss girls (I am not into les love=.=)
07. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Top secret too...!!! Stop asking private qsns-.-
08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Donate some =) I'm nice. Go to Japan. Go shopping spree and pamper myself XD. BUY AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR (very impt) and keep the rest~~
09. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Who tagged me arh...? Oh ya. psps. erm. she's cute XD. and doesn't pangseh ppl (cos she dun wan be pangseh-ed too) oh and she's my chairman so I can be a MU HOU HEI SHOU muhaha~
10. What makes you happy?
almost everything...?? and I like staring out of the bus in a daze~~ask yunxian...she knows (she was a victim of my blurness aft long bus rides XD)
11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Ppl who give me SHA1 QI4
12. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
RICH. ok jkjk. I DUNNO. =(
13. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
to teleport. so during exam I can pretend go toilet but teleport home to check ans whahaha
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
PARENTS?? I am xiao shun de hor. (ok they're not 'things') and my kola =)
15. Any childhood memories you’ll like to re-live?
YES. MY IMMENSE CHILDHOOD INTELLEGENCE. last time so smart now so dumb T.T
17. What's the most pressing thing you would like to do in a new-born relationship?
huh...?? is this supposed to be a horny qsn?
18. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she?
NO. Unfortunately. I'll be a nun at this rate -.-
19. Do you think you're pretty/handsome?
yeah righttttt...like eww??
20. What are you doing right now beside replying this tag?
listening to music~and zi highing on songs =D
YAY IT'S OVER~
I'm not mean enough to force this on ppl so no tags~
anw.
today I went to 3/5 to look for sammo and apparently she wasn't there.
so I emo-ed and walked with adora (my 2nd choice walking partner besides DCs cos she lives behind the bus stop)
when I reached the bus stop and guess who I saw?!?
SAMMO.
tt's right.
SAMMO.
-.-
and she was like "I went to ur class and u weren't there"
and I was like "I went to YOUR class but u weren't there!!!"
and we were like ERMMMMM...
so lame.
oh ya
I wanted to say sth for a long time.
actually a few things.
1. Choir JIAYOU!!! tml go suzhou le we must ke fu our nerves =(
2. DCs I LOVE U~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
3. ZERO ROCKS MY LIFE.
yay bb
I'll be nice and get u guys souveniors too=)
lala

the sky looked really pretty one day when I went to sch~:D

yes....bandwagons!!! photo by KALALA XD

MY NO.1 love

GUESS WHO this is???
Ans: yunxian XD!!!!