Friday, June 20, 2008

back from camp :) :)
finally.
even though it's quite fun~

DAY 1
Went to port dickson by bus until our butts hurt -.-
I dun sleep on buses so I sort of died of boredom
but I ate gum and played dai di (or whichever way to sp it)
anw it rained tt day -.-
so we just stayed in our bandwagon O.O
wierd place with lots of ants and lizards (I wasn't scared of them whahaha)
anw vic and celia and peijuan and 'bell' (my roomates)
were sort of scared of the room so all of us+shalyn squashed into 3 beds lol
and this andrew person was there er to brief us? I guess
who was super random most of the time
and he had long hair
so he was like "xiao jie xiao jie"
(turns ard and gives macho look)"shen me shi?" on day 3
LOL
and I really liked the food and the ERR :)

DAY 2
did everything we had to do in day 1+day 2 in one day
almost died lah
had like obstacle course
survival skills
jungle trekking
archery
rafting
night walk++
in one day
*faints and dies*
but I love the rafting^^
so fun~ :D
and the night walk was hilarious
ppl kept passing down misheard warnings like "brush ur head'
like wad the heck wad tt??
end up it was "branch ahead" =.=
so lame
and there was another one
everybody was shouting "A** HOLE!!!"
and actually it was BEND LOW
so li pu lar...yeah to my bad hearing *peace*
den went out for a date with sam (MUHAHA)
eating ice-cream outside the toilet -.- dead romantic lols
I ate a 50.50 ringgit (sp) ice-cream
abt S$25 jkjk
it was 1.50ringgit only but I gave sam a 50 instead of a 1
cos all of them looked so similar ><
lucky sam was nice and din keep my $$

DAY 3
did CIP.
we travelled by bus for 1h 30mins++ back and forth
and we spent 1h there -.-
anw it was a home for the mentally and physically disabled ppl
so we saw quite shocking stuff
then we went to KL
saw the KL tower
and this walk thing cos we din have time to go to the FRIM thing
and we checked into the hotel!!!
whoots
so shuang lols
we ate dinner at OH! SUSHI (funny name)
and walked aimlessly ard mid-valley

DAY 4
last day
went to petrosians
and I loved it :) :)
so fun!!!
there were so many things to see and try but got no time T.T
sad.
den it was time to come home~~
YAY
and I learnt to appreciate spore toilets better :)
it was the same thing as last yr when I went to china
but on the whole I think I pretty much enjoyed myself
besides the fact tt there wasn't enough time to eat *sniff*
(pics will be posted in the next post :))
bb :)