Sunday, July 27, 2008

hey I'm back~~!!
=)
and I'm dying~~!!
=)
=(
I'm mad.
cos now theres so much missed lessons to look forward to
hooray~~ -_-
ARGHHHH
but the trip was fun~
anw I'm not gonna post any pics yet
not YET. but soon^^
and NHCHOIR GOT GOLD FOR THE COMPE!!!
WHOO!!!
we got category champ too=)
and into the grand final.
but we din win =(
but it was fun.
and our points were like the highest in the compe ;D
but the toilets (or shld I say tiolets XD)
were horrible in suzhou
even though there were doors,
the spelling (tiolet) and cleanliness were baddd
got this person
I think she peed everywhere except in the toiletbowl
-.-
wuxi and hanghai were not so bad.
except in a shanghai restaurant there was this translucent door
its like the toiletbowl can be seen through the door on the outside leh O.O
anw gtg now bb=)=)