Friday, April 11, 2008

hey hey ppl
see im enthu
blogging again~~
anw
sammie's blog is hilarious
and oh ya!!!
today there was a totally random chem pop quiz
ms neo (shamima's sub) walked into the class and was like
"hey I'm gonna give u a pop quiz" and everybody was like *GASP*
since I've been failing chem tests lately, (T.T)
I was freaking out and when I saw the paper I was like giving up
so I randomly did it and I actually -1 mark only cos of some stupid mole ratio
BOO MOLEEE
so I got 7/8
YAY
mole is a totally weird name
I mean it's like "I got 1 mole of carbon" and it's like ur mole is made of carbon =.=
and my chem notes has THE MOLE written on the 1st slide like some movie poster
the next slide was WHAT IS A MOLE??
lol
anw
been totally busy this wk
so now I only online once a wk
haizz
dun have time play audi T.T!!!
anw
I spent my free time on wkdays (actually it's slacking)
taking random pics
AGAIN
WHOOTS
more photo exhibitions haha
(so lame =.=)


yay yay happy bday to me~
got USA CHAN from the DCs =) ty ppl heehee


and ty for the bag choirsters!!! RAWK ON~!!

yay one of the kawaii presents gotten for the 3 oldies in choir (muhaha)
water. from the tap. AGAIN!! except now in the sink. lol
see the interesting effect=)
close up of the little bubbles on the water sufface.
if u look closely theres the water which is flowing from the tap=)
i got more but u guys will be bored stiff by the pics haha
yay my 1st jap hw!!!
started class last sat~
see my hiragana so pretty lol
I spent like almost half an hr on 1 pg cos I had to keep referring at how to write the words T.T
tts all~~
I still wan try play audi tonite =D
JA MATA NE~!! (informal bb =))