Wednesday, April 16, 2008

konichiwa mina sannnn~~
=.=
laming.
yay
anw
lately I've been feeling rather affectionate towards the DCs.
aww.
maybe cos I miss u guys...?
see I'm nice.
lol jk
btw dun get the wrong idea
I bet sammo's getting horny.
anw
to be precise
ALMOST everybody.
affectionate cant be used for madddie.
haha
tt's plain scary
but it's nice having u too maddie dun cry...
like u will.
whahaha
maddie has too many charming men anw XD
anw
today when I was taking bus I was randomly thinking
then I was like wondering,
why do we say tt sueng has eks??
such a rdm qsn
heehee
but then I was like hmmm...
hmmm...
and the sueng appreciation started. =D
I got the yz appreciation ages ago
but today dun have liao.
cos she's in some ahem mood today
like she's gonna attack anything liddat
is yz reading this...?
omg or else it'll be the end of my life.
anw
aft being mushy just now.
let's say something nice!!
YTD IS A CHORD'S BDAY!!!!
WHOOTS!!!
MY WONDERFUL A CHORD IS 21
OLD
OLD OLD 21
SAD
BUT STILL SO CUTE!!!
YAY!!! ^^
self enthuness. =D
ok for some sad news.
sam has lamely changed her url again.
almost everybody shld noe tt.
anw I'm super efficient and updated my link.
but its like so lame...=.=
everytime she changes her url it gets emo-er and emo-er
oh ya
another good news =)
I changed my blog song =)=)=)
yay
when I put up my previous blog song,
some f.i.r song
I thot tt it was really nice but apparetly I only liked it for a day O.o
so now i'm changing to this. YAY!!!
it's the ed for VAMPIRE KNIGHT.
the show is so nice!!!
and the 1st ep came out on me bday
awww
the song sound kinda creepy at the beginning
which makes it really nice ^^
I got the op too
yay
and ppl are like always asking me for it=.=
anw
I'm now making it a point to post rdm pics for almost every post =)
this pics are for testing purposes
I was like trying to test the shutter speed timer thing
so I was like snapping pics while throwing usa chan up
and it looked so KAWAII!!!
heehee u can see my fan in the pics



aw ty xt!!!
my cuz gave me a kawaii hp pouch and a super tiny slipper
apparently she doesnt noe my size cos it can only fit on my finger XD
so lame lar me...lol
anw the hp pouch all got my fave colours=)
orange black white!!!
yay
tyty
and "jesse lim" (haha I bet u noe hu she is)
gave me some stuffies too =)
ty ppl!!!