heyhey.
I AM ENTHU.
blog revival!!!!!
yay.
I'm crazy.
I mean I got 6 tests next wk and I'm blogging.
=.=
2 of which are on me bday!!!!
NOOOOOOO
so depressing.
"IT'S CALLED EARLY MORNING AWAKENING.
YOU WAKE UP AT TWO THREE IN THE MORNING AND FEEL DEPRESSED.
YOU CAN'T SLEEP"....blah blah
oops got carried away with my lit =D
I just got a quote test today and I kept 'mismemorising' some words
like into I put to to
=.=
aiyah dun say le
and fel was totally shocked ytd when she saw tt I had bad words in my lit book
cos there's all the "then **** off!"/"you are a bloody bas**rd you know tt??"/"I HAVE BALLS SIR."
YES THEY REALLY SAID TT
and for today's test there was actually a blank tt is supposed to be filled in
and the ans is "Don't give me all this "What are you doing here" shit OK?"
and another one was "I bloody had to spend tow months at the bloody Woodbridge Hospital and you want a break?"
ooo
see studying lit is VERYYYY different =)
anw.
now I'm in love with a new anime.
and new manga.
GAKUEN ALICE!!!!!
maddie will start going RUKA-PYONNNN or sth like tt
=.=
maddie will understand
as for manga
VAMPIRE KNIGHTS!!!!
dunno why maddie dun like
so nice lar!!!!
super nice ^^
yay ok pic time.
very long nvr post pics liao.
PICS~ =D
yes my darling L!!!!!
I bought this lately and it's sooooo KAWAII!!!!!
yeahyeah GAKUEN ALICE ROCKSSSS
yeah it's once again time for jj's lame photo exhibition~~
water. from the tap. duh...?
CONDENSATION...WHOO =.=
Friday, April 4, 2008
私の物語 at
5:39 PM