NOOOOO
I will NEVER let my blog die
ya even though I'm saying tt I keep running off to play audi =.=
anw
as sammo tagged
we run into the wrong class
AH HAHA
at least sammo did but I din.
heng cos I not so blur.
very long time ago de shi le
I almost went into 2/9
lols
when I saw the sign 209 I was like ?!?!?!
so when I tuned back I saw sammo running out and she got the OMGOMG look
lol!!!!
but tts old news =)
apparently maddie has been reading my lit blog
O.o
I guess I'm touched...?
I mean I put the like there for my easy reference
and maddie has been DUTIFULLY reading EVERY post
O.O
and I think she likes them
even more O.O
anw
as for CT 1 results
I dunno if shld ^.^ or T.T
cos I actually failed my english
FAILED MY EL
LIKE TT WAS POSSIBLE
I was really OMGOMGOMG
and the worst bit was tt maddie and je got 19
19?!?!!?
ARGH
I wun blame sammy cos she got just 1 mark more den me
EVEN THOUGH SHE PASSED
I'm a nice person^^ (as if)
as for hcl....
HAIZZZZ
dun wan say lah
den still got lit
I guess nobody's interested
so lets jus say I got 64% if I'm not wrong
AHHHHH 1 more mark den can B3 liao
but nvm
sueng everything all okok de lor
not like me all die
den still got maths
AH HAHA
I owe maddie 10 sweets
LOL
cos I actually passed my E maths
and yz was like how come when she not there den I can pass for once
hehe
I gang gang hao pass
A maths not so bad lah
at least got B4 again
MEANING I dun have a SINGLE A so far
pathetic right????
T.T
oh ya and I was one of the RARE few who actually passed e geog
I got another B3 =.=
so still got chem and phy
chem sure die de
cos of u noe who!!!!!
rwar!!!!!
grrr....
hopefully phy not so bad lor
but my teacher say a lot of ppl fail lar
DIEEEEEEEE
ARGH
To MADDIE: FYI I gonna update my lit blog so if u interesting with totally boring stuff den u can go see XD
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
私の物語 at
4:02 PM