hey I can't believe I forgot to post something as lame as this
=).jpg)
I took my little cousin's Bionicle wadever one day some time back
so I was randomly twisting it
until it TA-DA!!
got the SUN WU KONG look
=).jpg)
This is my victory pose
ahaha
so lame
I forgot to post this pic with the rest of my trip last yr
it's one of those signs with bad engrish
LOL
MY KAWAII L.
It's my wallpaper now ^^
and tts another L pic of KENICHI!!!
WHOOTS L!!!!
oh ya today there was this super lame level test
for some maths chpt tt we dunno abt AT ALL
so for the confidence level for the non-multiple choice qsns
I all put 1
WHAHAHA
I all TIKAM TIKAM de
no time also
cos I dunno how to do at all
and the last qsn I din do
I mean
how to find SQUARE ROOT with tt kind of equation lar
...
I really hope tt sammo can go watch L with me tmr
or else I might not even be able to watch any more!!!!
T.T
SAMMO MY LIFE DEPENDS ON EWWW!!!!!!
GAMBATTE!!! <- randomness=) =)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
私の物語 at
8:56 PM