hi
SHA-SHI-BU-LI
lol
my terrible jap.
ahhhh!!!!!
10 days to L.
I can't wait for my L
L!L!L!L!L!L!
very long never post liao.
although there are so many things to tok abt.
which I have alr forgotten.
I'm never gonna let my blog die.
oh ya,
me and sammo went emo
we started saying wad we miss abt everybody.
like how miss the way sj pulls my sleeve (WITH UNNECESSARY FORCE)
O.o
how lame was tt...?
and today sammo started calling me sha mo 2
=.=
ok she did tt a long time ago too.
so we were like
me: do u noe wad I'm thinking of, sha mo 1?
den I told sam to say: I think I do!!!
SEMUA: IT'S ________ TIME!!!!
=.=
I'm full of lameness today.
___________________________________
my specs were flattened by me ytd.
T.T
so had a really hard time to bend it back but it's not exactly the way it used to be
somehow today when I wear I keep feeling dizzy.
so I kept taking my glasses off and mr tay looked like a blob during elect geog (cos I sit right behind)
=.= =.= =.=
.......
oh ya and in case nobody realised again,
I changed my blog song.
it's YUI again!!!!
and I'm gonna learn how to play it on my guitar=)=)
Monday, February 11, 2008
私の物語 at
3:56 PM