Monday, January 28, 2008

3 words.
I. AM. DEPRESSED.
I was initially so happy lar
cos like mon always got so much hw but today got so little
BUT DEN HOR.
someone named maddie went on and on to irritate me
but tts ok.
THE WORST BIT was when someone (it's not very nice to point fingers)
said something insensitive when I was in a freakin' bad mood
mentioned a topic tt was really touchy. (as in I am very sensitive abt)
you know am not tt kind tt will go all emo and stuff
so it was pretty serious
not tt I'm blaming anyone or anything
cos I bet she just trying to irritate me also lar
maybe I should keep my mouth shut and only talk to ppl tt I'm REALLY familiar with
and tt like narrows down things to 20++ ppl only
HAIZZZZZ...
DEPRESSED
so I started screaming for sammie
cos I just realised tt she was very therapeutic (sp)
cos ARH
it's like I really needed to strangle someone
someone like sammo who would never hit back
muhaha
maddie was seriousy freaky
AS USUAL
you whack her and right away you'll regret it
...
O.o
aiya heck care wad tt mad lady do liao lar
I'm still very p**sed by wad tt person did lor
no offense lah
but thank goodness she will never read this
DEPRESSED...

T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T
T.T T.T

whahaha.....T.T
bb...T.T haizzz...