yay yay
so I dun have to eat my head anymore~~
because sammo din beat me.
MUHAHA.
in fact I got 19/20 and she got 16.
MUHAHA.
EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW WAD QSNS WERE TESTED
MUHAHA
if I continue to eat my head I'll become a canibal.
O.o
I said tt I wud eat my head if sammo beats me but she DIN.
ooo
and congrats to sueng hu got 19 as well.
and now nobody's online
even though I took so long to get home cos of the stupid bus.
but I bet everybody busy doing maths
which I miraculously do not have for homework this weekend.
YAY~!!
so can slack
slack!!!
FINALLY.
after slogging my guts out in this week.
oh ya and ytd went to jec with the MRT CHOIR.
lol
I like tt phrase
:D
and tab went on and on abt cold jokes.
lol
but we had fun.
I mean of cos we had ^^
I wan to do it again!!!
hey tt was wat I said the last time too.
oops
=.=
aiya now use comp also nothing to do
...
the only blogs ALIVE are mine and sam's and je's
except jinger's hardly has ANYTHING to do with DC.
SAD...
wat to do..too well-aquainted liao =.=
hais...even the DC blog is half dead.
so depressing.
dun wan say liao leh.
make me feel emo.
OMG EMO.
LIKE SUENG.
SOMEONE 20% EMO WILL BECOME EMO.
so we better do something.
I mean everyone's like hey we must stick together
but how come we are so uncooperative arh??
MISS THE DCs...T.T
Some pics I took of my bunnies.
My 3 USAS!!!
The one in front is called Flip and the one on the left is Fifi and the one on the right is Tibby~!!!
Tibby is my favourite.^^
Fifi's bath scene. haha. I am not perv ok.
the bath tub is some old toy and the rubber ducky is a hp strap.
I think tts quite obvious =.=
and the bubbles are...
guess wad the bubbles are~
Tibby. Who is too cute. Too KAWAII!!!
I took lots and lots more of my usas but I'm not bothered to upload all
:D
Friday, January 18, 2008
私の物語 at
4:00 PM