Friday, January 11, 2008

hi

today can slack
except in the morning and early afternoon.
where evertbody choing e-learning.
since today is e-learning day.
dun nid go school!!!
YAY.
den mus do some compo and 4 zong he tian kongs.
which were so super difficult
=.=
so I got 32/45
which is pretty bad.
den jinger got 29
and I said tt if she got lousier den me I'll eat my head.
so I ate my head.
den I said tt I wud eat my head if I got lousier den sam.
and she got 35
so I ate my head again.
ARGH.
dun ask me how I got so many heads
den tt maddie lady started saying how lan she got.
and den I ask how much she got.
35.
she got 35 and she kept typing in capitals how bad her score was.
so I was highly tempted to hit my head on the wall.
den I complained to sam and sam was like ya 35 very lan
I very sad tt I got 35 also.
O.o
which was very ironic
cos she was pretty happy when she got 35
I bet she'll start telling weird excuses tt usually dun make sense on my tagboard when she reads this
so watch my tagboard for sam
XD
there's nothing much to say...
so bb~I wan watch my long-awaited bleach