heyhey...
er
lalalalalaiya I dunno wad to say
now dun see the DCs as often
cos everybody spends more time with their maths den with each other.
and everytime tok abt maths are al the stuff I haven't learnt yet.
haizz...dun wan tok abt SHANG XIN SHI alr.
now I'm watching a horro movie!!!
and u noe how creepy it can get when my home is so quiet.
I really like the comp.
computers are wonderful things.
lol
oh ya and to maddie: Dun bother going to chinatown...
=.=
it's a waste of time.
I went there and there was nth interesting at all.
other den a death note.
they sell death notes of all sizes
and theres this one tt really looks like misa's death note.
and on the inside there are actually names inside.
and how they will die...
so sadistic.
but all the same it's so authentic leh...
I wud have bought it
I wud have bought it
but u noe the instructions on how to use the death note are written in english right...?
den below they had chinese translations.
so loose some of the authenticity liao...
but still very nice lor.
it costs abt $8+
and I'm seriously considering to buy
and when I came back from chinatown to bukit batok mrt hor,
I saw the L:change the World movie poster again!!!
I kept wanting to stare at it and I could feel my face become red (heehee)
I'm so excited until my face will turn red leh!!!
so HURRY L~~
=.=
L!L!L!L!L!
AHHHH!!!!!
lol
yay and ty everyone for liking my bunnies!!!
I still have lots more.
these are just 3 of the many tt I took.
=D
so if you're interested I can post MORE~!! =P
O.o
bb I go watch bleach again
