Thursday, January 10, 2008

long time no blog~!!
so.

hello world.
I'm gonna hit the roof.
cos I lost my present
my last yr bday present.
the junjie keychain tt sam and je and se and yz gave
T.T
T.T
I wanted to kick stuff.
I took it out cos it looked like it had sorta grown longer
and I was gonna bring it home and take care of it.
and it's GONE
G-O-N-E
ARGH.
$12
down the drain.
I know everyone will kill me.
so I'm gonna make a replica
I'll drag jinger to go wif me.
make one
tts the closest I can get.
which is so majorly depressing.
and I liked it so much.
and it's GONE.
OMG GONE
ok I wun go on abt it.
I actually quite happy aft tt.
no I dun have mood swing cos tt was hours later
cos I saw my head in the yrbk!!
my and sam's head on pg 31
Page 31!!!
we were working on sj's totally unfinished ndp bag strap.
my head was there
yay!!!
heehee.
________________________________________
oh ya I have a lit blog.
a blog for lit
some special blog.
u can find the link above the DC link.
under "me"
if tts wad I called the heading.
there's nothing uch to see except some quotes that we are supposed to memorise
(which is wad sam loves to do)
but it's ok to drop by =D
oh ya and sam's full length pic was shown at assembly today.
cos she go sneak popcorn.
lol
naughty woman
muhaha
today assembly abt CIP
and this yrs CIP like mus do lots of stuff.
and poor CIP rep me
who got sabo-ed by je's fren aka.Olivia
has to do 101 things I bet.
hais...
_______________________________________
today was choir sec 1 audis.
so we did sectionals.
and aft choir we saw ms yin get on her car.
driven by A GUY
and it's not the 1st time.
usually ms yin drives home.
herself.
without anyone.
esp men.
esp men who drive HER.
ew.
ok it's not nice of me to care so I'll just post pics of neos with choir gang
minus shiteng and huimin.
who misteriously ran off.
and when we where halfway to jec we were like hey where is hui min?!?
oops...
lucky it's cos she got tuition.
or else she'd be at school being all "hey where is everybody?"
lol



sexy fel. ooo.
lol.
anw everybody wants to kiss me.
ew!!!
so my face was red. lol.



us!!! NHCHOIRSTERS FOREVER!!!=D