Wednesday, January 2, 2008

hi
ppl
HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
I PUI ARH!
HAPPY MY FOOT.
(self-contridictary)
maddie and sueng have gone in their emo mood
and they go ON and ON
ok they'll kill me.
anw
it's really too early to say anything abt my new class.
which is 304
in case u dun noe.
the thing is,
mad and se went all depressed
and they went on abt all day.
in school.
during recess.
and now on msn.
they kept complianing tt I wasn't happy enough
weird thing to say lor.
but anw
they kept on harping on and on abt it.
until I said tt I WAS HAPPY BUT HAPPIER WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS
and ya sueng was like "that's a nice one."
and they stopped trying to share their misery with me.
anw.
I posted on the dc blog.
neos for sj
to shut her up
muhaha
aiyo.
aiyo.
emo little kids arh.
at least u all got each other can??
I all alone leh.
by myself.
without anyone.
with me.
all by myself.
cry.
CRY.
T.T
T.T
so jiejie must be independent and happy
and u all meimei must be happy also lar.
hor.
hor.
okay okay?
so stop complianing~!
if u wan have fun we will do it the old fasion way.as in
the let's act like nothing changed way.
okok things have changed but ACT like never can?
cos arh,
u all more whiny den me liao leh.
(not tt I was ever whiny)

Pic Time~!!
dun save into ur comp even if u are crazy over the pics arh
(tts a very bu yao liao way of saying)
I GOT COPYRIGHT OK~ =D



Kuma-chan



Kuma-chan head



my usa-chan~



My darling usa chan stamp



eh heh heh.
bez.
sry maddie if it din turn out to ur expectations.
the drawing isn't very nice so I did all sorts of comp stuff to fancify (if there's the word) it

bb~