Tuesday, January 1, 2008

yo dudes and dudettes out there!!!
NOT SO Happy New Year!!!
yay now let's pack our bags and be happy cos WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TMR!!!
WHOO HOO
ISN'T TT THE MOST TERRIBLE THING EVER?!?
ok I guess I mus be confusing everybody with my sarcasm
the thing is
WILL I BE MAD ENOUGH TO LIKE SCHOOL???
(I better not let my mum see this)
my brother is getting into his annual 'OMG SCHOOL IS STARTING ' mood again.
and so am I
I can't believe tt wat I've been waiting for the whole yr is GONE
JUST LIKE THAT
OMG
WHERE DID MY HOLIDAYS GO????
sry for the lor soh-ness
cos I gotta vent my depression
so did sam
who like
posted all sorts of wierd stuff
abt missing her chair
and table
and blah blah
anw
I din bother to finish my hw
since it's rubbish
the compre still got wad supplementary ws
and I din do the proposal
cos if I had so much money to send to charity
I would spend it
muhaha
so
I've been making gd use of my last few days of heaven
(or in the case, the last few HOURS)
to draw USA AND KUMA CHANS!!!
ok only maddie will know wad I'm saying
I'll pester maddie to read my post later
anw
usa chan and kuma chan are so cute
so I drew an usa-kuma chan~!!
lol
it's a kuma
in an usa costume
so I called it usa-kuma chan!!!
yay


tada~ this is my usa-kuma chan!!!
I'm planning to make it into a badge when I have a badge maker
I got 2 other usa-chans and kuma-chans alone each too
and a bezelnev!!! I dun noe how to spell his name =.=
but I'm not gonna show them yet~ eh heh heh
u all wait and see bah!!



My honey fanart!!!
I have another honey fanart but I din bother to scan it in
I also drew TAMAKI (!!!) but he looks kinda wierd...

anw see u guys tmr!!!