Monday, November 19, 2007

yay yay!!!
HERE I AM!!!
using the comp again =D
anw,
I had fun these few days.
esp on SAT.
DOLLY CHARGERS OUT THERE SHLD KNOW WHY!!!
COS OF OUR FABULOUS KBOX.
I love Kbox!!!
esp going with tomodachies...^^
anw
we spent like 5 hours singing like siao
5 consecutive hrs.
omg tt was so SHUANG.
it was so fun!!!
I want to do it again.
oh and happy belated bday to our bday girl...
...YZ!!!
I'm glad you quite liked our presents
cos I was pretty worried back there.
esp when I was wrapping the present..
lol
anw
everybody got pretty high
and maddie and sam started singing songs like
"I've never been to me"
which is some super ancient song.
and some other stuff.
and they keep trying to sing horribly
like
ON PURPOSE
which is so incredibly DUMB
esp tt sam
cos I got SHEN CHOU DA HEN with her
and not maddie
cos maddie is nicer
YAY MADDIE

改变世界
改变自己~~!!!
tt song is so funny
makes ppl feel high~~
XD
_________________________________
ytd I went out again
to confirm stuff abt the china trip.
and they said tt it can be as cold as -10 degrees leh
I'm gonna freeze to death.
SO COLD
if it's really -10 degrees
I dunno how I'll survive.
so I guess I must really cover my ears.
cos I'm an elephant/fen something fox (I can't rmb the name)
cos I lose heat through my ears
_________________________________
I just finished the 1st bk of OHSHC
and it's so funny.
but the drawing is a bit odd...
a bit out of proportion sometimes
but I read bk 9 and 10
and the drawing was so wonderful
and the proportion is so good too..
so the artist must have improved lor.
YAY.
TAMAKI-KUN~~
HONEY-SEMPAI~~
HARUHI-CHAN~~
++
too many ppl
but those are my favourites~
:D