Saturday, November 24, 2007

yay
went shopping with maddie and sj on wed
yay and it was pretty fun
we went to causeway point
and it was so big tt everyone had sore legs at the end of the day
haha
and we ate pasta for lunch
at Pastamania
and everyone who works there are MANIACS
sj pointed out tt there was this sign at the counter tt
said tt they were recruiting maniacs to work there.
LOL.
anw everyone got something at causeway point
and I got my long sleeve shirt tt I nid so my fingers wun fall off
u noe
from frostbite
ok tt doesn't make sense
_________________________________
sam got me into my guitar playing mood
when she sent me the chords of linkin park's NUMB
and it was so super duper easy
tt now I love it so much whahaha
yay sam for once she does some good
and I also found Guang Liang's YUE DING
which is equally easy
so I like it really much cos I like spent 10 mins to learn it
so now I'm learning a song which is pretty difficult
and Yui's MERRY.GO.ROUND (my blog song)
which I am stuck with the way I shld strum it
and a couple of other songs
cos I purposely chose those easy ones mahaha
_________________________________
while I'm typing all these senseless nonsense
sueng is getting herself seriously high cos she watched some energy stuff
which no offense but I'm am not interested in at all
anw she started sprouted random stuff like:
"arent u high.. i m jus so high.. and i dunno why
ehh.. tt sounds like e ndp song"
and when she told me she was high cos she watched energy vids I went '......'
so she said tt I shld search for a chord vids
and I said tt it wasn't so easy to find stuff abt him
and she said:
"go try and search
serach, buy sell, and connect
@ mocha .com"
SEE???
so scary
but the good thing is tt she complimented my A CHORD
MY A CHORD
MY A CHORD!!!!
omg A CHORD ROCKS
and ytd at choir yuhao (choir vice-chair not 205 no.38)
said tt she was re-watching ZJYJ
and tt she realised tt A CHORD WAS REALLY CUTE
OMGOMGOMG
I AGREE~