yay~~
went out to buy present for yz ytd=))
it's one of those rare times where I'm actually giving a present on time...
lol
anw
bought it with sam and I wrapped it last night
efficient right??
so
we got the presents settled and I can look forward to SATURDAY!!!
hooray.
it's gonna be FUN.
I can tell....~~
COS I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.
muhaha
jkjk.
tt was lame~
and I know tt yz will not like the presents we're giving
haizzzz....
but she's gonna MIAN QIANG JIE SHOU
cos she say: (I quote)
'ni men gei the dong xi wo dou hui xi huan de lar!!!'
oh and I bought vol 1 of OHSHC!!!!
YAY
but I'm planning to read it when i go travelling.
so
T.T
I WANT MY TAMAKI AND HONEY AND HARUHI
ARGH
I'm trying very hard to resist.
so I distract myself by reading Death Note
tt I borrowed fr the library ytd
which is also very nice.
I just finished one bk. =D
sam din wan to borrow it cos she said it was chinese.
so she borrowed elizabeth alder bks
and said tt maddie will be jealous.
anw
looking forward to sat!!!
hopefully it's kbox....
=DD
but with maddie aroud it's gotta be scary
haha
oh and I'll be planning to KILL sueng
cos she actually made sam be 30 mins late ytd.
and I had to wait and sweat for 30mins++
at the mrt station.
cos I was EARLY
LATELY I HAD ALWAYS BEEN EARLY.
AND SHE ACTUALLY TOLD SAM TT I'D BE LATE?!?!
wth
if sam is telling the truth
den OMG I AM SO GONNA KILL SUENG.
GRRRR
___________________________________
I found out more stuff abt the L movie.
except now i'm not sure what it's called.
it's either L: Change The World or The Last 23 days of L
or sth like tt
I think.
anw
it's gonna be shown on 9.2.2008 in Japan
so i guess it will be here by march~
YAY
L ROCKS
KENICHI MATSUYAMA ROCKS.
It's abt the last 23 days of L's life
T.T
so sad
I'm not sre wad exactly it's abt yet
but I know tt there's this 13 yr old girl
and she's one of the main characters too
SAYONARA~
Thursday, November 15, 2007
私の物語 at
1:40 PM