Tuesday, November 13, 2007

hihi.
I never blogged for ages.
tts bcos I'm cooped up at home
for almost every single day.
but I'm not complaining^^
I mean
I can watch all the vids I want!!!
YAY.
except I dunno where everyone had gone...
T.T
like maddie who most of the time will be online
what happened to everybody?!?
ARGH.
nono.
I shldn't be talking abt sad things...
I shall talk abt happy things...
happy things like OURAN HIGH SCHOOOL HOST CLUB!!!!
it's maddie's introduction
and a wonderful wonderful show~~~
I LOVE OHSHC.
I'm thinking of buying the manga.
chinese version.
cos cheaper.
and it's still ongoing
so I dun really noe how much $$ I nid to spend on the series...
BUT THE ANIME IS SO frickin FUNNY
and the ending is like....awwww....
YAY FOR THE HOST CLUB!!!!
tamaki-sempai!!! honey-sempai!!!
kawaii desu ne!!!!!
oops tt was random...
heh heh my bad~
_____________________________________
anw.
I found out abt DEATH NOTE 3...!!!
I think tt it's called 'L: Change the World'
and this is the official webbie:
wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/L-movie/
except I can't understand anything there...
but there's a big pic of L~~~!
L!!!!
now I'm watching a show
called Sexy Voice and Robo.
the 'sexy' part has nothing pervertic
so dun xiang wai wai.
anw there's kenichi matsuyama in there~~
the 1st few eps rather boring
but it's a bit better fr like ep 4 or 5 onwards.
and ken-san looks very funny in the show
cos he's an otaku
u noe...
ppl who are obsessed with stuff like manga and anime...??
I'm almost an otaku alr... XP
but of cos although my ken-san craze is back
but I'll never forget my super-kawaii A CHORD!!!
rotflmao~~
haha tt was even more random.
anw.
I'll be going overseas in abt 2 weeks
:D
for 10 days
:D
so I'll be busy in the weekends...
cos I GROW
and I'll nid shopping.
but I'll be going to the DC gathering
^^
cos it's YZ's BDAY!!!
yay.
and I nid to get her presents...
oops....
_____________________________________
oh actually something interesting DID happen.
a few weeks ago.
my dinner is ordered every weekday
so we dun nid cook
den arh
I think they never clean the vegtables properly.
cos THERE WAS A CATERPILLAR IN THE VEGGIES!!!!
and my maid almost ate it.
when she saw tt it wsn't a veg she showed it to me
and it was like brown and...
er...
abt 3cm++
and I was like
'OMG WTH?!?'
it was so gross larh.
but it's was dead alr lar.
so it's not so bad.
but when I think tt I actually ate veg with a caterpillar inside
I felt so disgusted...(understatement)
ps. doesn't this remind everyone of a CERTAIN SOMEONE'S story???
*hint hint*
haha...sayonara~