Tuesday, October 30, 2007

yay yay
I went ice-skating with my primary sch frens today!!!
and i had so much fun~
I think I finally got a hang of ice-skating :D
except I'm still at a strolling speed
which is better den my previous CRAWLING.
which is NOT considered skating.
haha.
I love ice-skating!!!!!
I wanna do it again... =))
SO SO FUN LAR.
hu wan to go wif me during the hols...?
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
yay for ice-skating~~~
and i tried Wii today!!!
maddie shld at least know wad it is.
it is a thing tt is like ps2 or xbox except u wave the remote to control.
and I playing boxing and I was like punching the remote all around.
so funny lar!!!
but i din really like the boxing.
there was this other game with really cute characters and racing games
which I liked.
I like racing games.=))
:D
TODAY WAS FUNFUNFUN
and ytd I went all the way to novena to help huimin's mum.
she was in some kind of organisation called food for the heart.
me and je and noel actually made 320 larnyards (0r however u spell) out of ribbons
AND tied it to the cardholder thingies.
phew
and I think I MIGHT be doing it again this fri afternoon.
cos its wrapping stuff!!!
I like tt.
I think fri is when sam will be doing also rite....?
I'm not sure....
hmmm....
but going all the way to NOVENA...
its very troublesome....
plus I've been so busy this week...
oh jinger arh,
if u gonna go on fri den sms me hor.
ty. :D