Thursday, October 25, 2007

hihi!!!
today I went to buy a new bag with maddie.
looking at the state of my current bag
which will most probably tear open at any moment
shows tt I SERIOUSLY need a new bag.
so I got a new bag~
YAY!!!
FINALLY.
and den maddie came to my hse.
to learn how to make blogskins.
lol
so I had to teach her
-how to use photoshop
-how to upload pictures
-how to download and install brushes and fonts
-and how to read some htmls.
it was truly a tiring day.
haha
esp with a difficult student like maddie
who goes mad randomly
which is scary.
anw I got into sub combination 11.
meaning lit.
shld I be happy..???
ARGH I DUN FEEL HAPPY.
esp when nobody in class is doin the same as me.
maybe I shld appeal.
I want to appeal.
or shld I appeal????
I REALLY DUNNO~~~
I'm getting depressed thinking abt tt.
OMG
BLEACH 145 IS OUT!!!!!!!
WHOOTS FOR THE GREATEST PERSON EVER!!!!!
YAY BLEACH!!!!
bb I'm gonna watch bleach!!!!