hmmm...
I'm trying out to figure out some jap stuff.
haha
anw, since I'm using the comp to do boring stuff,
My erm...
wad do u call it....
the bar thing at the top of every window of the comp
which is blue by default.
errrr
wad do u call it...????
sry I got brain block.
and there's a bunch of jap stuff and it has chinese also lar.
cos u noe...jap is like tt~
anw the words up there (私の白黒世界) mean "My Black & White World"
this is jus to say in case some 'sot sot' ppl start saying random things abt tt.
(this is to no one in particular)
anw I found out tt サクラ is SAKURA.
ooo.
lol actually tts pretty obvious.
and サ is pronounced as "SA" in SAKURA and SANJI
cos sanji has a サ inside his name too (サンジ).
oops this seems to be turning out as a rather random post...
but a lot of the things I post here is abt jap.
like BLEACH.
BLEACH TOTALLY ROCKS.
yay bleach~^^
now I got started on 2 other animes.
cos I can't only watch 1 ep of bleach per week.
I NID MY ANIME TO SURVIVE.
jkjk=P
I'm now watching Saiyuki and Chrno Crusade.
which are sugoi~
except my fren told me tt Chrno Crusade has a sad ending.
oh no.
but I still can't help watching the anime=))
so I'm back to being busy watching animes in the dec hols for the 2nd consecutive yr.
I'm a dedicated anime and manga fan!!!!
LOL~bb
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
私の物語 at
4:19 PM