ytd was (I think) the 1st day of hallowen
cos I saw a bunch of kids in funny costumes ytd
and a couple of little girls came to my house to TRICK OR TREAT
so I said, "Wait arh."
and I went to find my father.
and told him some ppl came to trick or treat.
my father din noe wad tt was.
he was like, "What tweet or tweet arh?!? she me lai de??"
In front of the ppl.
it was so funny lar!!!
and I was like "TRICK OR TREAT LAR!!! TA MEN YAO SWEET!!!"
and so my father finally went 'orh....'
and gave them sweets.
so they went away.
and aft tt my father still went, "wei she me yao gei dong xi arh??
she me TWEET or TWEET???"
LOL.
_____________________________
I got the sppeal results this morn.
with the wonderful help of sheryl =))
ty sheryl!!! (although u dunno abt this blog.lol)
anw.
I din opt for triple science cos my mum feels tt I'm not interested.
so I'm taking double science wif elect geog.
yay for geog~
geog is much better den hist lar.
anw tts all fer todayyyyy~~~
oh and btw I changed my blog song.
but it's still YUI's songs~
cos she ROCKS
anw
bb!!! =))
Thursday, November 1, 2007
私の物語 at
1:03 PM