Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ok so ytd wasn't the last day aft all....
but we had to say our goodbyes this morning T.T
FAREWELL~
oh i'm jealous....
I wanna go camp too!!!
but i'm not a leader so i better keep my mouth shut :D
and tt mad maddie actually din wanna go...
OMG
she is MAD.
camp will be so fun!!!
whereas i'm stuck here at home facing the box.
facing the box will be better if I had bleach to watch.
which i dun.
so now I'm watching a Yui vid.
a show acted by one of my fave singers and...
...sam's TT!!!!
so qiao lar
THE WORLD IS GETTING SMALLER WITH THE IMPROVED FORMS OF ACCESSIBILITY AND CONNECTIVITY.
oh man this mus be influence from tt horrible woman
ARGH...
haha
now to say hello my box.
and only my box.
cos there's nth else to do in this sian sian world...!!
but of cos I love my comp all the same <3
oh mr chee gave me sth today.
some odd thing which I'm rather overaged to use.
its u noe tt kind of silly game thing.
but it's the thot tt counts =))
yz tossed it aside.
violently.
she says tt it might be broken.
cos she threw it.
so terrible right??
anw I got tt cos I'm the MOST IMPROVED STUDENT.
YAY!!!!
MOST IMPROVED LEH!!!!!
from F9 to A1
muhaha~~~^^
I will keep the prize thing tt to remind me of my immense intelligence
jkjk
harhar.
but I'll really keep it lar
but I dun think I'll play with it=))