ok.
tmr school starts.
has everyone been a good girl/boy to finish ur hw????
i din.
muhaha.
cos I mus enjoy my last day of hols.
anw, when is the EL oral?!?!
dun tell me it's tmr ( I mean it can't be rite)
I'll curl up and die if it was.
I'm so totally freaking abt oral.
but luckily
ARH TAB told me to see zhong ji yi jia ep22(it's ok if u dun like it or dunno wad it is. I only watch achord eps=) and it's pronounced as arh chord)
and almost the whole ep had a chord
a chord
A CHORD!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!
yay yay a chord~~~
A CHORD TOTALLY ROCKS LAR.
HE'S SO CUTE.
=)
=)
omg I keep laughing....
I dun think anyone will understand this post
but all u hav to noe is tt
A CHORD RAWKS.
bb while i seize the last day of hols.
CARPE DIEM!!! (it means seize the day)
Sunday, September 9, 2007
私の物語 at
3:29 PM