Wednesday, September 5, 2007

heyheyhey!!!
It's a hollyholly dae~~~
hahaha.
but den
our hols will be sooo horrible.
everybody shld noe why.
AGREE?!?
OUR HOLIDAYS HAVE BEEN PLAGUED WITH A HORRIBLE DISEASE CALLED HOMEWORK.
AHHHHH!!!!!
such an evil word on my blog.
so
from now onwards,
tt word shall be ********.
ok??
but tts only if I can rmb.
which I most likely wun.
buahaha.
this is so boring.
oh yes , I dreamt of b.lim last night cos of the oral!!!!
omg.....!!!!!!
tt was so freaky. =.=....
______________________________
let me share sth interesting. yay~~~
this happened last thurs.
which is a long long time.
but who cares. =)
anw,
we the wierd dolly chargers/wahalagalugime/nakamas,
were discussing what tastes we were.
(this conversation was initiated by none other than theequally wierd me)
so,
maddie was tt kind sweet until mad.
wadever tt was.
jinger was sweet until u-noe-wad.
yz was bitter. (muhaha)
sam was fishy. yay.
sj was salty. (4 no gd reason)
and I am sour. yay?
but...
the best of all was.......
*drumroll* (so lame)
SUENG!!!!!
it's one of her bright ideas.
sueng is full of bright ideas these days.
which is gd.
she says she is hot.(cos she like tomyam)
HOT!!!! ^
SHE SAYS!!!
(the bracketed part are unimportant details)
eh hehe
no offence sueng.
really. =))muhaha
______________________________
oh yes.
attention to shiujiun if she even comes to my blog.
I HAVE UR MATHS TEST PAPER.
SO DO NOT FREAK.
U DID NOT LOSE IT.
TTS IF U NOTICED IT'S GONE.