Monday, September 10, 2007

EVERYBODY FREAK. NOW.
LET US FREAK.
BCOS OF THE DEADLY ORAL COMING IN __ DAYS.
(CAN SOMEBODY FILL IN THE BLANKS PLEZ?)
and EOY.
ARHHHH!!!!
and sueng says she will make the dollycharger blog today.
yayyay!!!!!!
yay for sueng!!!!
I can't wait.
den can post the stupidest things there.
muhaha.
and the password shall be......***********
jkjk. anyhow say one lar.
I have no idea wad the password will be.
jus tt I wanna waste space.
harhar.
__________________________________
Maddie used my blogskin.
MADDIE USED MY BLOGSKIN.
AHHHHH!!!!!
I DIN EVEN NOE UNTIL SO LONG.
I WAS SO TOTALLY SHOCKED.
SURPRISED.
DUMBFOUNDED.
FLABBERGASTED.
AMAZED.
ASTONISHED.
ASTOUNDED.
BEWILDERED.
NONPLUSSED.
STARTLED.
SPEECHLESS.
THUNDERSTRUCK.
ERR...ok I can't think of anymore...
heehee.
but all the same I'm happy~~
ty maddie for ur continual support.
tyty=)

A really sweet thing from an old song. =)

Perhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the storm.
It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm.
And in those times if trouble when you are most alone,
the memory of love will bring you home.