I think sam is mad.
who am I kidding?!?!
I THINK sam is mad?!?!
I mean I KNOW sam mad.
not I think one.
she just keeps saying how wonderful the woman of her dreams is.
like.
ew.
at least maddie's saner den her when it comes to tt.
if there's such a word as SANER.
or maybe I'm plain prejudiced against sam.
muhaha.
den tts just too bad.
anw.
a special thx to jinger!!!
for the ride home today.
I was like kidding and she really let me.
je+je dad=wonderful ppl =))
oh yes.
in case u are totally deaf,
I have changed my blog song.
its from bleach which rocks
it is not "a boring piano song like eternal snow"(my previous blog song)
like wad sam says.
which I beg to differ.
now she only has tt woman in her mind.
ew.
I bet she forgot abt her takashimaya alr.
tsktsk.
not like me.=)
I only got 3 ppl in mind and I dun change hu they are.
yay.
and I'm so proud of sueng cos she's loyal to kenichi.
even though she has 4 ppl in mind.
1 of which is a woman.
but the important thing is tt she's not mad.
like some ppl.
lol.
here are the wahalagalugime~~~
I've scanned it in as promised.
I've put names too.
=)
Friday, September 28, 2007
TODAY IN HISTORY
私の物語 at
2:54 PM