Tuesday, September 25, 2007

yes yes!!!!!!!

i can use the comp!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!!
omg I can't express how much I missed my comp
COMP, I MISS EWWWW!!!!!
I got so many things to say.
1st, a puplic apology to those who have suffered in mid-autumn for our atrocious singing.
sorry...
My ears nearly bled tt day.
plus I ALMOST couldn't come downstairs to buy things cos of a certain someone I dun wish to name.
luckily,
our wonderful ms yin allowed us to go downstairs for 20mins.
yay!!!!
ms yin wan sui...=))
tt 20mins meant so much for meeeee
_____________________________________
something interesting for everyone to see.
a vid!!
it's of sam persuading maddie to make an mv.
listen to the dialogue.
its very noisy but all u hav to hear is:
sam: pai mv lar!
enci: hao le mei you?
(a whole big buch of unclear mumbling by everyone)
maddie: wo bu yao pai
it takes forever to upload.
but I still got another one.



this is a vid of jinger and her fren bubbles=P

Credits to both vids:

Jing Er

Samantha

Maddie

Enci

Jesslyn

_______________________________

my cuz lent me an origami bk so let me brag abt them.

there's more but i nid my bro to put it into a panorama.

and currently he is freaking over his exams.

and I was freaking ytd.

cos i was late.
being late when coming to school always freaks me out.

big time.

I wanted to strangle ppl.

I want to wring somebody's juicy pink neck (adapted fr JT's compre)

i'm getting voilent just thinking abt it.

abt being late.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!