Friday, October 5, 2007

yes!!!
compy is back!!!
although the EOYs are still going on,
at least maths is over!!!
if I get a 70% in this test,
I'll treat everyone hu reads this to sweets.
so now we only have science to look forward to.
and the EOYs will be OVER!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOO
i can't believe its gonna be over.
den maddie and ++ ppl(huever's coming)
will go to macs to drink cappichino.
=.=
so lame.
and on tues je's thinking of going out.
and she's asking hu wans to come.
so recruits!!! plez tag to say if ur going~
cos I am.
exept the thing is we can't decide wad we wanna do.
and there's still the sleepover at sj's
whoo hoo
harhar tt was lame.
but this is lamer:
the assembly bag thing sent me an email to say tt we are the 1st 2000 ppl to pass up the bag.
like I care!!!!
it was the school hu passed up in the 1st place lar.
so we will be getting 1 assembly bag.
I repeat: 1 assembly bag
so how are we gonna split??
I rather they dun give us anything....
maddie went mad cos of it.
cos she was overly happy
like wads so happy abt it?
I think she misintepreted.
cos den she said so lame...
=.=
I quote:

I said: for the assembly bag comp
we were the 1st 2ooo to pass up
so we are gonna have one of those bags
=.=
maddie said: REALLY?!!!
me: so lame rite
maddie: omgomg!!
REALLY!!
SO COOL!!
C-O-O-L
me: only got one bag lar
Maddie: ALSO GOOD
YEAH
yeah
me: so hus taking it
Maddie: lalala!!!!
errrr only one bag?
Me: tts wad i said and u din care
Maddie: T.T
ok nvm it is lame

wierd rite??
ok den I'm gonna watch bleach liao bb!!!