Tuesday, August 7, 2007

ok tmr we shall be singing a couple o' songs.
-my island home
-will you
-majulah singapura
-school song
how wonderful, dun u think
aft tmr there will be no school for a long long time....
yay yay...
ok maybe not SO long but at least i can stay at home to study for COMMON TEST.
T.T
COMMON TEST!!!!!!!!
AHHHH!!!!!
I hope sam doesnt do the same thing as me (the AHHHing)
cos she has no right to.
cos she's been beating me in everything.
every test.
I hope tt she will shut it abt 'how bad her test marks are'
cos if her's a bad den I shld jump right off a building.
and the fact tt i am not jumping off buildings means tt she has no right to complain.
SAM IF U THINK OF COMPLAINING I'LL KICK UR REAR.
your butt, I mean.
but anw,
I hope tmr will not be as boring as expected.
the end.
byebye.
larlarlar...//