Wednesday, August 15, 2007

yay
long time no use comp
deres so many things to say so let me not bother to say
heh heh
anw ANNOUNCEMENT TO NAKAMAS (or wadever u call urself)
is wahalagalugimi.blogspot.com ok for our blog or will u hav trouble rmbing?
anw
mr chee ask me to perform for the maths test
right....
like I can.
I sort of died in my previous tests alr...
but still,
I got FULL MARKS for my matrices test!!!!
wha ha ha
20/20!!!
for maths!!!
so sammie had to give my a sweet cos we made a bet.
to give the highest sth.
sammie wans me to watch NANA.
it was boring.
no good.
kenichi matsuyama hardly appear!!!
wads the use.
anw.
I cut my hair.
obvious rite.
its so short.
but I want it shorter.
I I want more layer!!!
argh
I have to wait another 4 months to have another hair cut~~~
And if ur wondering wad is 1frog. junp into the water. ploop,
ask the nakamas ppl.
they noe.
whaa haha.
I wonder when ppl will figure out the black magic thing.
actually, they wont.
cos its thelepathy!!!!
yay!!
but thelepathy needs training.
yz can vouch for tt.
haix.
still got so many CT.
chinese.
maths.
science.(mr chew and the gorilla.haha.)
art.
blah.blah.