yay I've changed my blogskin...
I hope everyone will like it...
it will not be for commercial use haha
cos I dun think everyone will like it.
too simple or sth.
but anw,
one fine day, maddie was sorta 'impersonating' me
she tagded in sammie's blog and said:
kun-kun: hi sha mo I'm kun-kun.
den sammie thot I really was the one who put tagged.
so sammie came to my blog and tagged:
SAMANTHA!!!: hi kun-kun my name is sha mo
wah ha ha.
____________________________
ytr's choir was so fun.
i mean, except the ms ong scolding part.
(I'm not sadistic enough to call tt fun)
we were supposed to learn how to sing this yr's NDP songs-
ohhh!!!! NDP....what wonderful memories...
Irene was so envious when she found out tt we performed last yr...
well anw, it was really fun to go and try to imitate their singing.
we got pretty enthu.
yay
so aft choir, while we waited for tab+yun xian,
felicia+edelyn+zi xin+shiteng+me were started singing random songs like:
-We're all in this together
-Music of the night
-one united ppl
-my island home++
(huimin was eating m&ns...=.=)
yay tt was so fun~~~
but I think tt next time when I'm thinking of ai guoing,
I shld drink pi pa gao 1st cos I'm tired of liang teh......
argh when will my throat be okay!?!?
I WANT TO AI GUO TOO~~~
Saturday, August 4, 2007
私の物語 at
6:01 PM