yeah!
after my internet went sot this week,
I'm finally back in action~:D
my CTs were...er-hum
but I didn't get any Cs or Ds or Es!!!
YAY!:DD
but I got an F.
BOO.
for horrible A maths. =.=
almost all my subs got B -.-
but I'm super happy already cos I didn't study.
HA.
The greatest miracle is that I passed my E Geog.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I was announcing to the whole world that day:DDDD
hopefully is not scam
since I haven't got back my paper -.-
I didn't study chpt 8 and 10 lor
i.e. I only studied chpt 9 and I can still pass MUHAHA
YEAH *peace!!*
my other subs were okaay I guess...
except I learnt that I must lear to trust my intuition x.x
cos I always end up changing my CORRECT answers
and saying bye bye to my A ><
but nvm~~
din study still can get B hor~!!
ZAI OR WHAT?? (shamelessly kua jiang-ing myself:D)
oh wait and I got 10th for road run!
yay~
ja mata ne!
Friday, March 6, 2009
私の物語 at
6:49 PM