OMG OMG OMG.
I just realised that the music that The Perfect Cut 2 show used for their advertisment
IS FORM MAOU!!!!!!
okay for the many ppl that don't know Maou (i.e. almost everybody)
it's just a really WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC Jdrama starring Ohno Satoshi and Toma Ikuta
and I LOVE IT.
:DDDD
<3<3>
OMG.
I can't believe they used the maou soundtrack for the perfect cut ad!!
not that I even WATCH the perfect cut =.=
anw, for those who don't know maou:
YAY:D
Ohno looks so funny here
hehe~~

here's my favourite drama of all time:DD
Maou almost became my fave drama but the story didn't 交待 enough~
and the ending is so...*lost for words* :((
But it's really worth watching!!
go watch everyone!:DDD
anw that drama's Ryusei no Kizuna
with Nino in it <3<3>
I like all the ppl that acted inside:DD
and Mika Nakashima's inside too!!! YAY!
hehehehe^^
bb minna~!~:))
