
SAVE THE EARTH!!!
The environment crazy me is coming out again~~!
anw
I need to choing homework now.
Calculus argh x.x
Choir today was so fun^^
we got our new gowns...(which were totally revealing at the back gosh)
and we sang doing all the random actions of the song-
"SHINDA~?"
"SOUDA!!"
oops random outburst from one of the songs
we had practice at the porch lol xD
And Sam walked passed and she saw me!!!
YAY:D
KNEW we had telepathy. LOL
apparently Pigu-chan (vic) tried spamming my tagboard too~
since that's what I did whahaha
and gosh some random person suddenly asked me if she (I think it's a she) cound have my blogskin o.o
is that some scam or something?
but I went to the link and the blog was using a blogskin I made...:)
it's a similar one to what I had which was part of my 'silhouette' buildings series~~
HAHAHA.
but the blog was all in malay so counldn't understand it:(
Thursday, March 26, 2009
私の物語 at
8:47 PM