Okay let's welcome a new member aboard my blog's linkies!! -
Victoria aka vic aka veek aka PIGU
AKA BUTT-SAMA!!!
and I have a new linkie layout yay!!!
actually it became something like this by accident so I changed some things here and there to become how it is now:DD
anw
finally 2 days of 4 hrs each of english workshop has come to an end~~!
YAY!!
4hrs each OMG.
that's like 8 periods. each. Wow
it rained when we went to school
and for some reason sam and sueng got completely drenched
even though they had umbrellas (???)
so they took off their shoes and socks in the audi
and walked everywhere barefoot
LOLOLOL.
and sueng kept complaining about the cold
oh and lee qing got a new phone.
and so now she keeps waving it in front of my face =X
BOO.
My phone is sot de
and apparently I can't change it
I got feeling with it one okay??
It is my first ever handphone :((
I think I'm not making sense...
ja na minna! :))
some random pics:)
canel in sunset way~~
yay kawaii usagi-chan!'
I shall call it Nino and it shall be my Nino!!:DDD
on second thought JKJK~=X
btw the pic on the sidebar was from the time I went to Korea last year
and you can't really see anything~~ hehe
it's more of the silhouette-y effect
whoops I'm rambling again~~ bb!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
私の物語 at
6:00 PM