Tuesday, January 27, 2009

okay finally.
today I'm getting better:DD
not good enough to shout, but at least I don't have to sing like I'm rapping o.o (yeah I did that for CNY concert xD)
friday was lol.
4/3 was having history while daniel, jiejun, hadney and me were playing TIE-DI (HOW TO SPELL??)
and the CNY concert was like ...
I couldn't sing AT ALL.
it was seriously boring
but edelyn's gonna teach me how to squeak! *squeak squeak!* ^^ YAY~


I wasted my whole weekend cos I couldn't do homework cos of my drowsiness and blurness.
lucky my fever only lasted a morning~
yay panadol!
okay sorry that was random:)

more importantly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHO-KUN!!!!
O-TANJOUBI OMEDETO!!
I'm a few days late but still, happy birthday!!! AHHHH!!!!!
MUACKS:DD
just watched one of his dramas today, 'Yoiko no Mikata' which is so so adorable!!
I'm off in lalaland!
yayyay!!


went shopping for CNY clothes on Friday with Jinger, Maddie, Sueng and Shiujiun!
yes shiujiun!!
yay^^
and as usual she never changes:D AW.
thanks to Sueng and Jinger for trudging through Bugis with me till 8pm plus plus:)
I'm eternally grateful:) (I had to be when I saw both of your dying faces when we left)
okay it's late and I'm choinging homework which will be impossible to finish
bb!