Saturday, January 31, 2009

HEYHEY!
Bogshop business is CRAWLING.
and I just wrote song random essay on racial discrimination for lit on my litblog.
zzz.
Read it if you suffer from insomia:))
okay that was lame.
anw, PLEASE GO SUPPORT MY BLOGSHOP!
even though it's super random and is what maddie refers to as "junk" (ironically she bought something xD)
pardon my cheem-talk =X
it's an ever-present aftermath of doing lit essays
even though I did it last night already.
for choir now we're learning the new song again:)
kotoba-asobi uta!
LOVE THAT SONG.
plus it's the first time I'm properly singing it because I didn't have voice to sing it:)
so nice~~
and thanks to yunxian, we're the only section could sing the whole song:DD
wow.
didn't think that we'd ever be able to finish the song~
aiyo my house very noisy now
everyone just keeps talking and talking to each other until I can't think properly><
that's why I'm so random.
Cos I can't think arghhhhh!!!!
okay I give up. bye. x.x