Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank you to the 2 very lively people in my blog:)
I am touched o.o
and thanks even more to the YUNXIAN that played NIJI today!
Thanks so much!
anw
took the quiz below
I didn't look for it on purpose
I just sort of chanced upon it when I was looking for something else:

Which Arashi member are you most compatible with?






You Scored as Ohno Satoshi

You're most compatible with Ohno! You are content with simple things in life and understand that happiness is intrinsically generated. Ohno seems to prefer someone who is completely relaxed and free to live life with expression and honesty - with him, you get someone to grow old with. Results based on a 2006 translated interview about ideal marriages - therefore, you may want to take everything with a grain of salt. ;)






Ohno Satoshi




83%





Sakurai Sho




78%





Aiba Masaki




63%





Matsumoto Jun




58%





Ninomiya Kazunari




58%


my cousin will kill me.
Seriously ><
but I think I'll kill myself first
it's like she's a fan of Ohno and I'm a fan of Nino.
and see what happened??
argh just WHAT KIND of girl does he like??
(either way I'm too young sia)
but i'm taking it with a pinch of salt like what they told me to~
but it's pretty interesting lol^^
______________________________________
okay and when I thought things are bad,
I found this:

Which Arashi Member is your True Lover

Created by arashiangel
Your Result
Congrats! Your true lover is Ohno Satoshi!You are the type of girl that lives by the slogan: Just be natural! You don't really like making such a big deal about holidays like Xmas or Valentine's Day.. you'd rather make EVERY day special, and exchange gifts WHENEVER, so that you can always be happy with your one and only O-chan! ^.^

I'm getting seriously disgusted by all the quiz titles
I found this on purpose this time,
to try and CONVINCE myself that the previous results were a flop
and I took another test that says Aiba
and it says I'm off to some honeymoon in some safari
like ew ><
I saw all the results and it's the most horrible
Nino's is a 5-star hotel
why can't I get that???
Nino and Sho's are like seriously appealing and instead a safari???
*slaps head*
but it seems pretty inaccurate since 37% of people got the same thing
=.= that's like more than one third
_________________________________
this is some test test thing which is so weird that it's interesting: o.o
1) Who I most likely get into a fight with?
um...good question. None maybe?
2) Who do I think is hot?
I'm not into hotness so ehh...argh I'm not really answering anything
3) Who will I most likely marry?
errr who I like?? i.e. Nino *muacks* o.o
4) Who would I go on a date with?
like duh who I like??
5) Who is most like me?
Nino. He keeps saying stuff that I want to say~
6) Who I could be enemies with?
Jun maybe? He's boring >.< omg that sounds Aiba
7) Who would be my hang out/shopping buddy?
~Jun. Because he's a fashion expert (I *koupe*ed the answer from somone else whahaha)
8) Who will get along with my parents / family?
with my brother- Aiba (he likes watching silly experiments o.o)
with my parents...Keio boy~? Don't think my parents can stand 2 of me if Nino's around~
9) Who would I fall in love with?
I am already in love dearie -.- I'm getting second thoughts about this test