Sunday, December 21, 2008

hi everyone~!
after my over highness in my previous post,
I'm back! (no link)
but sad to say
the only person alive in my blog is sam *sniff*
thank you sam T.T
and I had to msn her and go "I POSTED!"
then got reaction =.=
when I don't post everybody complain
when I post nobody knows
o.o
*lost for words*
but nvm
because...as you can see,
I am still posting:D *zi highing*
school is starting soon
and that is like so @#%^@&*
ERGH.



some place where they filmed many korean shows
not that I watch any
but maybe Sueng might know...? :)
below are pics from the Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island (in Korea for those who don't realise o.o)

GOONG!
everyone beeter know this!
even I know okay (which is a miracle)

BING MA YONG~!
LOL
so cute la! Teddy bing ma yongs~~


Kawaii astronaut:DD

Disneyland! YAY!

I forgot what they're doing here...

LOOK AT THE DOG. THE DOG!
SO CUTE RIGHT??


Traditional korean wedding, teddy style LOL
so cute can??
All of them were behind a glass so it was pretty difficult to take...
anw I bought a teddy
since I thought that all museum shop stuff were ex
but since the korean economy wasn't doing well,
everything was cheaper! YAY!!!
like my teddy was originally about S$20 (it's not very big)
but I got it for like about $15:DDD
and it's like I'm going Korea to buy Jap stuff =X
since I bought jap magazines
which are cheaper than in Kinokuniya
and Arashi's singles!
HAHA yes Arashi again~~
it's the korean version but it's cheaper than the jap version
and in the current case,
CHEAPER!
it's like a single costs only 10 bucks there
like wow
things are originally 50% more ex
so it's about $15 actually
so I'm so happy:DDDDDD
and bought 2 singles and 1 album
WHAHAHA
seriously I should just buy all the Arashi stuff there lor
*emo-ing in regret* T.T
I'm still a fan of Yui
but her Jap version albums here are still affordable
so Jap version is priority:)) and I didn't buy any in Korea~