hihi mina:)
to sam: YES THAT'S MIKA can you believe it??
She looks super different there O.o
to maddie: wt Nino's voice is always nice =.=
anw I figured that he's especially good at songs with a lot of feeling
cos erm...he has a lot of feeling??
yeah but anw he's really good at this kind of songs:D
I think all the members have a genre of music that they are good at
like Ohno's are sort of dancey (??) and Sho's are sort of rappy o.o
oh yeah which reminds me!!
I went to collect my Arashi_One album and in 2 days I have fallen completely and hopelessly and wadeverly in love with it
I lost count of how many times I listened to it
and Matsujun's solo in the album W/ME is super funny (muhaha maddie)
it's like he's trying to say "Do you want to rock?"
but it REALLY REALLY sounds like he's saying "Do you want a rock??"
ROTFL.
and when he says "Do you like to rock?"
it becomes "Do you like a rock??"
yes I like A rock. WT LOL
I keep laughing when I hear that song XDDDDDDD
before you kill me maddie
you go listen first really sound like
HAHAHA.
ytd maddie kept telling me that her butt is tired from sitting o.o
ERMM.
so I'm like okaaay...
and she went "IEEEEEE-AAAAMMM-SOOOOO---BOOOORRREEDDD"
or somethig like that
so I asked maddie to watch Nino's gay-est performance LOL.
and JUN'S XDD
to mad: go watch this!
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v661339Zj26ajtx
ha long link again!
it's super cool especially at about 1.50 it is damn KAKOII~!
my cuz was the one who showed it to me haha^^
yay I can't help posting my bunny series again:DD
I think I only posted some the last time~~...
Mangosteens. Did I spell it correctly??
I'm lame -.-
Especially since these mangosteens are like spoilt
so they don't look so um...preeety? o.o
these like yellow pus like thing
maybe it's sap or something but it looks like concentrated yellow paint o.o
but I don't know where I put that pic liao
ehh...bio ppl?
My mum says there's something seriously wrong with the mangosteen O.o
Arashi again lol
All of them look so kawaii (esp Nino-kun) in that pic but the watermelons look...er-hum.
I watched the MV of Hadashi no Mirai (it's the song that Jun was really gay in XD)
and Onno-kun is super funny inside XDDDDD
the whole mv is super funny
everyone was using showerheads as microphones and singing in the bathtub lol
and ohno kept doing weird stuff
and sho too~XD
the 2 of them always do funny stuff on their MVs lah
like in their other song "Happiness" de MV ohno-kun and sho-kun were very very funny^^
yeah yeah kawaii~ esp NINO-KUN:DD
Monday, December 1, 2008
私の物語 at
4:26 PM