heyhey:)
went out with fellow DCs sueng+maddie+sam
haha can't say that it was super fun or anythng
we went to outram and orchard
and mad and sam kept saying that their feet hurt
since orchard is so big lol
but sueng had to leave halfway
cos she had some NCC chalet thingy:(
and we randomly roamed about orchard
and ended up in Centrepoint O.O
so while maddie looked for her dress (for ling's wedding LOL)
me and sam went to robinsons and looked at random stuff like accesories
which were nice actually:)
but everything was pretty ex:(
so we looked at highly overpriced branded (I think) stuff
and there was this shirt
I think it was made of cotton and costs $100+
tsk tsk.
it looks like it costs $20 or less lor!
aiyo -.-
and we went to hmv
again hah I always go there now
and guess what
I got over the fact that Arashi's Truth single is so ex and wanted to buy it
(or at least look at it:))
but when I went there no more liao
I was like %^*&%$#$^&*!!!!!
wth!!
but their new single was out
Beautiful Days.
Finally -.-
it was out long long ago lor
and it finally appeared in hmv after the last time I was there (sat)
but I want Truth!
the songs inside happen to be my most most favourite~!
truth and Kaze no Mukou e
I'm listening to it again and again now O.o
anw:
AND IT WASN'T THERE ANYMORE!
UWAAAHH~!!
my last hope at buying it is gone
GONE.
T_T
I liked that single a lot.
oh and I found another of their albums Arashi_One
I got the Taiwan version (it's usually a bit or not at all cheaper than the Jap version)
brand new for $18
online. YAY:D
and in hmv they sell the Jap version for $72
PRO
that's like $54 more O.O
see the construction outside school?
tsk. Destruction of nature.
all the pretty grass!
it's so rare to find big patches of grass in spore and now it's gone
SIGHH~~~global warming~~
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
私の物語 at
8:35 PM